Preparing for your treatment:
- Try to wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Avoid wearing heavy perfumes or cologne, as well as cosmetics.
- Make sure you have eaten, at least a small snack, prior to your appointment.
- Avoid strenuous activities both before and after your appointment.
- Complete your new patient paperwork prior to your appointment, or arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure you have time to complete it before your appointment.
Patient forms will be sent with your confirmation email, so you can read and fill them out prior to your first visit. They will require a program that can read PDFs, such as Adobe® Reader®. Click the link below to download the latest version of this program for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm (by appointment only).
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please use the online scheduler, call, or email.
Bensky Family Acupuncture is located at:
506 South Draper Street
Champaign, Illinois 61821
Ample street parking is available. The office is also close to several Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District (MTD) stops, accessible via:
5 Green Express